How to become member
Criteria to Become SGCCI Member
- Any person, firm, company, co-operative society, association, institution or organization engaged in mercantile pursuits or interested in trade, commerce or industry and desirous of joining the Chamber shall be eligible for the membership.
- A candidate has to apply through the SGCCI MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION FORM Present on the website (downloadable PDF and online) One can always walk on the listed address, and collect a physical copy of the form.
- In case of individual membership, xerox of pan card and one passport size photograph.
- In case of partnership firm, pan card of firm and photographs of all partners.
- In case of company, memorandum of article and photograph of representative.
- In case of associatition , memorandum of association.
Events @ SGCCI
Surat International Textile Expo 2019
4, 5, 6 January 2019
Website : http://sitex.sgcci.in/
Join the Chamber
Invaluable contribution of the Chamber by way of multifarious activities resulted in steady growth of membership. In the Golden Jubilee Year (1990), the membership was 2500 which has now reached upto 3500.